According to an announcement, AdminOrchestrator and Benefits Builder from the Choicelinx Corporation are designed to automate almost all of the administrator’s recordkeeping tasks including keeping track of changes in an employee’s status. By automating much of the process of creating and running a plan, Choicelinx said health plans can reduce errors and may be able to avoid increased costs.
The company said Benefits Builder allows health plan administrators to more easily:
- create, modify or update benefit packages
- map benefit codes to virtually any claim system
- incorporate quality assurance measures in benefit design
- offer flexible quality assurance measures based on clients’ business rules
- generate reports quickly and accurately to validate benefit packages
- create benefit files for any claim system.
Once benefits packages are created, AdminOrchestrator may be used by employers, brokers and health plan personnel to update client records for life-event changes, such as dependent additions, terminations, marriage, births, and other events that result in changes to an employee’s eligibility and require coverage changes. A Group Set Up function, included in the new product, allows health plan personnel to add new groups and modify existing employer groups for enrollment administration via the Web. AdminOrchestrator also lets plans automatically grant system access to new subscribers, employer groups, brokers or health plan personnel using single sign-on passwords and to remotely manage password creation, re-set and distribution.
For more information, go to the Choicelinx Web site at www.choicelinx.com .