Here are some harmless ways to break up the monotony and add some humor to your workplace – if you’re brave enough.
- Suddenly get up from your desk and run one lap around your office at top speed.
- Walk sideways to the photocopier.
- When riding the elevator, gasp dramatically every time the door opens.
- For one hour, refer to everyone you speak to as “Bob.”
- Carry your keyboard – or a stack of work papers – over to a colleague and ask “Do you wanna trade?”
Source www.corporatedump.com .
But, whatever you do, DON'T SING , or this might happen to you.
« Outgoing Pension Insurer Director Cautions about Carmaker Shortfalls