- Investment Policy Services,
- Investment Management Structure,
- Investment Manager Supervision Services,
- Performance Evaluation Services and Reports,
- Management Selection Services, and
- Research and Education.
Ohio DC provides retirement savings to nearly 200,000 active and retired public employees and currently has assets of more than $8 billion.
Interested parties must notify Ohio DC with a Letter of Intent by October 12, 2011. A copy of the request for proposal can be obtained at http://www.OhioDC.org.
« Plaintiffs in Florida HCR Challenge Request Supreme Court Review