The Online 401(k), which says it has alliances with more than 150 payroll providers, added five to the list in the third quarter:
- Algentis – San Francisco, California
- Collins, Boike, & Moore P.A. – Monroe, North Carolina
- EcoHR Services, LLC – New York, New York
- Neovision Consulting, Inc. – Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- Will Kinsey, CPA – Woodstock, Georgia
Along with the support of dedicated relationship managers, payroll companies who sign on as new partners gain access to customized marketing collateral, tools, proposals and Web site development assistance that they can use to grow their businesses, according to the announcement.
The Online 401(k) provides plan administration and management services to more than 3,500 businesses in all 50 states.
For more information on The Online 401(k), visit www.theonline401k.com .
« IRS Sets Benefits Limits for 2010