According to a press release, detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), using explanations and annotated diagrams of Schedule D of IRS Form 1040, show employees, accountants, and tax advisors how to report gains and losses on Schedule D for a variety of situations involving sales of stock including:
- nonqualified stock options (NQSOs),
- incentive stock options (ISOs),
- restricted stock,
- restricted stock units (RSUs),
- employee stock purchase plans (ESPPs), or
- stock appreciation rights (SARs).
Content on myStockOptions.com, including the Tax Center, can be licensed by companies for their stock plan participants. A customized version of the Web site’s content can be integrated into companies’ HR, benefits, and/or compensation portals. For more information, visit www.mystockoptions.com , email firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 617-734-1979.