The Roth Guidebooks include:
- Technical Provisions hyperlinked to Code Sections and Regulations
- What Service Providers, Plan Sponsors and Participants Must Know
- Examples, Graphs and Case Studies
- Reference Guides and Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Forms, Announcements, Employer and Employee Communications
- Issues awaiting Guidance from Final Regulations
Roth 401(k) Guidebooks are available now in electronic format (print copies available after final regulations issued) for $199.95. Roth Employer Guides, available for private labeling, are condensed and simplified versions of the Guidebooks.
The firm’s analysis tools generate personalized reports in multiple formats:
- that participants can generate themselves
- for group presentation or payroll stuffers
- for one-on-one participant presentations
- for one-on-one HCE participant presentations
- for Plan Sponsor presentations
For more information go here .
« Drugmaker Cleared of COBRA Notice Wrongdoing