Paychex, Inc. has enhanced its 401(k) participant dashboard, expanding retirement plan access, understanding and investment management through a series of new features.
New features include:
- A simplified enrollment process. In as a few as four clicks, participants can immediately enroll in a plan from their phone, tablet, or desktop device.
- Tools to better understand contribution impact. Participants can see how their savings today translate into monthly income during their retirement years.
- Expanded plan accessibility. With the ability to enroll, view, and change 401(k) options from any device, participants have greater plan access. Users can also easily switch the dashboard from English to Spanish with a click of a button.
- Opportunities to maximize retirement savings. Participants can make the most of their retirement savings potential with the ability to set automatic contribution increases.
- Convenient investment management. Through a simplified investment review and selection process, investments can easily be monitored and adjusted by the participant as they see fit.
« Plaintiffs in Chevron Case Ask Supreme Court to Review ERISA Pleading Standards