The app now provides employer and employee access to health and benefits information, as well as employer access to company-level flexible spending account (FSA) information, in addition to the payroll, retirement, and employee data previously accessible through the smartphone app.
The newest features of Paychex Mobile give business owners the ability to:
- Access a full list of health plan participants to view individual plan information;
- Access employee benefit elections and specific enrollment data, including coverage type, eligibility date, and premium contribution amounts;
- Receive notification of employees that are newly eligible for health benefits;
- View a list of the company’s current carriers, with website links;
- Contact their Paychex Insurance Agency account manager by phone or e-mail with one touch;
- Access a full list of FSA-enrolled employees and view their FSA account balance, elections, and reimbursement activity;
- View total account balances for company FSA accounts;
- Receive alerts when an employee is not on track to make their total FSA election; and
- Customize the dashboard that connects them to the app’s various features and their preferred data.
In addition, the app now allows employees to review individual benefit information, such as coverage elections and types, premium amounts, links to carrier information, access to a member guide, and a one-click link to the BalanceCare phone line (when applicable). More information about Paychex Mobile is at www.paychex.com/apps/mobile-app.aspx.
« Detroit Pension Funds Being Investigated