Powered by BNA and CCH, the free Web-based tool is designed to give accountants access to payroll, human resources, and financial tools.
The site includes features such as:
- current industry news feeds
- payroll resources that include a searchable database of answers to frequently asked payroll questions, and downloadable payroll and employment forms
- HR resources to provide solutions to human resources issues and access to interactive HR and personnel forms
- state compliance resources, local wage and tax information, and an opt-in e-mail alert service to help users stay current with state regulations
- over 150 interactive financial calculators on everything from retirement plans to mortgage refinancing to debt consolidation.
The firm says that since the Paychex Accountant Knowledge Center launched last month, more than 4,000 accounting professionals have registered.
To begin accessing the resources available through the Paychex Accountant Knowledge Center, simply visit http://accounting.paychex.com .