A Paychex news release said the product pairs businesses with a specially trained human resource representative who works onsite, in partnership with a company’s HR staff. The Paychex HR representative can provide support for functions such as employment and exit interviews, development of an employee handbook, and onsite enrollment meetings for retirement or section 125 plan participants, the company claimed.
The news release said the product offers solutions to the design and administration of payroll services, benefits plans, and human resource programs, including the following:
- Payroll processing, tax payment service, time and attendance solutions, new-hire reporting, online services, W-2s.
- Paychex HR Online, an Internet-based human resources information system (HRIS); on-site training and seminars on such topics as interviewing and hiring, performance appraisals, and non-harassment; employee handbooks; and management manuals.
- Variety of investment options through leading investment providers, profit-sharing plan options, cross-tested plan design, discrimination testing, and participant Web site or automated phone system.
- Premium Only Plan (POP), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), participant enrollment, and daily claim processing and reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), COBRA administration, and state unemployment insurance service.
- Assistance with OSHA standards and compliance, and employee safety and health training media.
- For an additional fee, payday-to-payday premium calculation; budgeted, electronic payments; and detailed reports.
More information is here .
« FASB Alters Volatility Valuation Rules for Private Companies