HealthHub links health care finance and wellness products on a single Web site and provides mobile access to consumer-directed health care (CDHC) information. PayFlex said its goal is to simplify and streamline financial, wellness and health care information into a central destination, tied to a single debit card and employee call center.
According to a the announcement, this approach helps employers with multiple health plans, and they can now provide a uniform look and feel for each employee, regardless of the health plan selected. Additionally, employers can fund wellness rewards and incentives into tax-advantaged health care accounts, facilitating employee adoption of a company’s wellness initiatives.
The first phase of HealthHub offers the following benefits:
- Streamlined Web Site: Consumers can view and act on all elements of their personalized health care financial benefits, including health savings accounts (HSAs), flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs), as well as dependent care, commuter benefits, COBRA and other employer programs. A streamlined dashboard lists account balances, alerts, health-related news and multimedia content.
- Convenient Mobile Viewing: PayFlex Mobile provides consumers with access and transactional capability related to their health care benefits information. This application is compatible with the iPhone, Blackberry, Android-powered devices and approximately 90% of cell phones on the market .
- Targeted Wellness Tools: Consumers are able to manage their wellness through a multimedia, interactive solution that includes tools such as personalized trackers and health assessments, as well as customized incentive programs and online health coaching.
- Consumer Focused Utilities: Tools and the latest in account display techniques have been integrated into the HealthHub financial center.
- Transaction-Level Functionality: HealthHub enables secure electronic payments and account transfers funded by PayFlex-powered health care accounts.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
« December Hearing Set for Health Reform Lawsuit