A press release explained that ValueAlliance offers Pershing’s introducing broker-dealer, independent registered investment adviser (RIA), and hedge fund customers preferred pricing and access to solutions from a network of third-party firms and consultants. ValueAlliance program providers represent a broad range of services and solutions to address firm challenges pertaining to human capital, long-term succession planning, marketing, compliance, insurance services, finance and mergers and acquisitions.
The ValueAlliance program now totals 66 providers; including the following new additions:
- Cannon Financial Institute’s Certified Wealth Strategist program, a certification designed to support those advisers helping affluent and high-net-worth clients to address the wealth management issues that impact their personal and family lives;
- Evolve Partner Group, a consulting firm that promotes succession readiness by collaborating with clients to integrate the transition elements of people, planning and process;
- LifeYield, LLC, a technology solutions firm that provides tax-smart software to help advisers simplify and maximize clients’ retirement income;
- Liftman Insurance, an insurance agency that specializes in providing coverage for the investment community including errors and omissions liability, directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, data security and privacy liability, as well as Employee Retirement Income Security (ERISA), fidelity, Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program/Stock Exchange Medallion Program (STAMP/SEMP) and state surety bonds;
- National Compliance Services, a compliance consultant and regulatory products supplier for investment advisers, broker-dealers, hedge funds and mutual funds;
- Newtek Business Lending, a firm that provides capital through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) program to businesses for the purpose of firm expansion, business acquisition, working capital and other operational needs;
- Rehmann, a certified public accounting (CPA) firm that provides integrated assurance, tax, business consulting, and corporate investigative services to the wealth management industry;
- RemitPro, Inc., a company that offers industry-specific Check21 technology to utilize electronic check processing and identification validation/office of foreign assets control (OFAC) screening solutions to minimize fraud;
- Smarsh, a technology firm that offers solutions for archiving electronic communications such as e-mail and instant messaging, and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter;
- The Investment Industry Practice Group of Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage, Inc., an insurance specialist that focuses on directors and officers liability, errors and omissions liability, data security liability, privacy liability, and various forms of fidelity bonding for financial organizations; and
- StreetWide Asset Recovery Group, Inc., a full service debt recovery/collection firm focused exclusively to the financial industry.
More information is at http://www.pershing.com.