PLANSPONSOR , the retirement plan industry’s premier information resource, is pleased to honor those institutional investors, consultants and investment managers that have provided best in class strategies and solutions in the alternative investment space with its Excellence in Alternative Investment (“Alties”) awards.
The Alties acknowledge not just investment performance, but also strategies and outcomes that reflect the best institutional programs of the year. Finalists were drawn from nominations in several distinct categories.
Plan Sponsor Finalists
The finalists in the Institutional Investor/Endowment or Foundation category are:
- PhillipsAcademy in Andover,
- LehighUniversity, and
- Texas Treasury Safekeeping Trust Company
The finalists for the “Institutional Investor/Taft-Hartley category are:
- National Electrical Benefit Fund
- Teamsters, Western Conference
The finalists in the Institutional Investor/Corporate Plan category are:
- Eli Lilly, and
- Lockheed Martin.
The finalists for the Institutional Investor/Public Plan category are:
- the California State Teachers Retirement System (CalSTRS),
- the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS),
- the Florida State Board of Administration,
- City and County of Honolulu,
- Oregon Public Employees Retirement Fund, and
- the Teacher Retirement System of Texas.
The finalists in the Consultant category are:
- Pension Consulting Alliance ,
- Hammond Associates Institutional Fund Consultants ,
- New England Pension Consultants , and
- Albourne America LLC
The finalist in the Hedge Fund category is:
- Bridgewater Associates
The finalists will be honored – and the winners in each category announced – on February 26, 2009 at the Ritz Carlton, Battery Park, New York, NY.
To learn more about sponsoring the special awards dinner or buying tables/seats for the event, please contact:
Alix Hughes, PLANSPONSOR , tel: 203 595 3172 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For general inquiries regarding the dinner please contact: Carol Popkins, PLANSPONSOR , tel: 203 595 3282 ( email@example.com )
« SPARK Updates 403(b) Info Sharing Practices to Reflect DTCC Project