The Principal Rollover Choice IRA provides a “one-stop-shopping” method to decide which type of IRA and funding vehicle best meets individual needs. According to the firm, the program offers:
- the ability to choose between a variety of funding vehicles; mutual funds, brokerage products, annuities and FDIC-insured Certificates of Deposit
- a direct rollover of retirement plan distributions into the Principal Rollover Choice IRA so participants aren’t stuck with costly tax withholding and penalties
- the ability to avoid the hassle of multiple investments and account statements.
The Principal also provides flexibility and convenience in how rollover investors access the Principal Rollover Choice IRA, including:
- face-to-face with a registered representative
- over the phone with a trained financial counselor via The Principal Rollover Hotline (1-800-247-8000 ext. IRA)
- online at www.principal.com .
« Increased Liquidity for JP Morgan Chase Clients with Lewco