“This educational tool provides valuable tips on using income annuities to meet the needs of retirees without adding burdensome costs and administrative headaches to company-sponsored retirement plans,” says Chris Mayer, vice president of Institutional Annuities-Retirement & Investor Services at The Principal Financial Group, in a company press release.
According to the release, information in the guide includes:
- An overview of how income annuities can be offered outside the retirement plan as a rollover option
- A look at common misconceptions about income annuities
- Advantages of income annuities versus systematic withdrawals from retirement plans
- Tips on selecting an income annuity provider
- Key considerations for employers thinking of offering income annuities
The Principal Financial Group offers businesses, individuals, and institutional clients financial products and services, including retirement and investment services, life and health insurance, and banking.
“Bridging the Income Gap with Annuities-A Plan Sponsor’s Guide” is here .
« DOL Strikes Global Crossing Deal