Principal has just unwrapped “Solutions from the Principal,” a new program designed to help independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) deepen their relationships with clients and grow their retirement plan businesses through customized retirement solutions. With the offering, RIAs have the ability to create their own customized asset allocation strategies using a diverse selection of investment options, including offerings from:
- American Century Investment Management
- Asset Management
- Gartmore Morley Cap Management Inc.
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan Investment Management Inc.
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- Neuberger Berman Management, Inc.
- Principal Global Investors
- Russell Investment Group
- T. Rowe Price Funds
- The Dreyfus Corporation
- Turner Investment Partners
- UBS Global Asset Management (NY)
There is no charge for access to the platform, which can allow the advisors to build their own asset allocation/lifestyle funds that can give participants access to an investment choice based on life stage or risk profile, ranging from conservative to aggressive.
The Principal designed this customized marketing solution to help advisors expand relationships, make their time more productive, and allow them to focus on advising clients…ultimately helping RIAs build their block of business, according to a news release.
The Principal’s RIA product offering also includes:
- the option of bundled (full-service) or unbundled (TPA) solutions;
- the ability to download detailed reports on a daily basis;
- access to complete client information;
- local service representative support;
- a client transition team with over 60 years of experience.
Solutions for RIAs are available beginning April 2004, aimed at registered investment advisor firms with $25 million in retirement plan assets or more, and firms with interest in growing or expanding their retirement plan businesses. For more information, advisors can visit www.principal.com/ria or call Todd Dunaway, managing director – business development, at 901-752-1620 ext. 202.
« Fremont to pay $4M in Market Timing Settlement