According to Prudential, the site’s new features give plan sponsors the ability to:
- view a plan’s daily account balance
- review plan investments, quarterly fund performance and benchmark indices.
- retrieve various online reports
- create and download custom reports
- view a plan’s contribution and asset allocation analysis by age, asset class, and fund.
Further, plan sponsors can now:
- review updated legislative and tax law information
- review and download compliance-related information
- link to key Internet sites.
This is in addition to current site capabilities, which allow plan sponsors access to materials pertaining to ERISA Section 404(c) regulations online.
These materials include a plain English summary, a 404(c) Checklist, a sample notification to plan participants, and fund family prospectuses, Prudential said.
Prudential Retirement Services manages approximately $25 billion in defined contribution retirement assets for more than one million plan participants.
Visit the site.