According to a company press release , the Web site includes:
- a design that was extensively tested to ensure it creates an environment that’s compelling.
- a new accounts Home Page that delivers a clear big-picture overview of every retirement account – including defined contribution, defined benefit and non-qualified programs – a participant may have with Prudential.
- a user-friendly layout that delivers critical information about account values, contribution activity, asset allocation, and performance.
- a design that makes it easy for participants to conduct the most common transactions, including asset re-allocations.
- account details that are available by clicking on the account name.
- the Retirement Income Calculator that generates a projected monthly retirement income and compares it with the participant’s expected retirement expenses.
“Our new Web site is designed to help individuals feel comfortable and confident about managing their retirement accounts online. By making the site simple and user-friendly – and by incorporating new and innovative resources and tools – we believe we can help individuals achieve better retirement outcomes,” said Jim Mallozzi, senior vice president, Marketing, Product and Advisory Services, at Prudential Retirement, in the release.
« CEO Seat Not as Safe as it Used to Be