The site offers special sections organized for:
- small employers, including descriptions of Simplified Employee Pensions (SEPs) and SIMPLE plans
- a pamphlet outlining retirement options for small businesses
- reporting and filing assistance, including Q&As on electronic filing and the troubleshooter’s guide to filing the ERISA 5500 report
- fiduciary assistance, including ERISA advisory opinion and information letters, a 401(k) plan fee disclosure tool, and an explanation of the Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program (VFCP).
While the information is largely a compilation of information already on the PWBA site, the page should prove a handy bookmark for future reference.
– Nevin Adams email@example.com