According to a press release, some of the services provided by the new firm include:
- HR Management: Benefits procurement and management; government and regulatory compliance; new hire, change, leave, and termination; risk management; HR policies and procedures; employee relations and wellness.
- Employee Care Center: Employees can get their HR questions answered 16 hours a day, six days a week from representatives.
- HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems): Hosted application to automate and manage HR processes, including employee records, claims, benefits management, carrier connections, workflow, recruiting, and payroll.
- Employee Window: Complete online access to every employee and HR-related service.
- Employee Recruitment & Training: Talent search, job descriptions, applicant tracking and assessment, diversity tracking, EEO/OFCCP handling, and drug screening.
- Performance and Learning Management: Staff training and development eLearning tools, progress and reporting functionality.
The announcement said all Practical People Services
employees will be filling identical roles in the new company, and Bill Conley,
president of Practical People Services will continue serving in that role with
the new company.
« Cuomo’s N.Y. Pension Pay-to-Play Probe Nets Guilty Plea