Navera, Inc., a provider of cloud-based benefits engagement solutions, introduced a retirement plan module that provides employees with a personally relevant experience to help them make smart financial decisions regarding their 40l(k) or 403(b) options.
Key features of the existing Navera solution and the new retirement planning module include:
- Interactive, self-paced 401(k) and 403(b) education that enables employees to confidently make informed decisions;
- Rich animation that combines the spoken word, written word, and storytelling to maximize engagement and comprehension;
- 24/7 online access to meet the demands of today’s internet-savvy employees;
- Available integration of web-based education and decision support into existing enrollment or benefits administration systems;
- Configurability for traditional and/or Roth plans; and
- Calculators to plan for the savings needed to support retirement lifestyle goals.
Building on its library of education and decision support products, which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and other ancillary and voluntary benefits, Navera’s solutions enable employees to select the benefits that best match their personal and financial wellness goals. “When employees choose the right mix of benefits, including the right retirement savings strategy, they are more confident and less stressed. Navera’s approach enables employees to plan for retirement in a very personalized way and enables employers to manage education and communication costs,” says Steve L. Adams, CEO of Navera.Navera’s module is available now. For more information or to request a demo, go to www.navera.com.