According to a press release, the Web site features a collection of thinking on retirement security from both the private and public sectors, with links to non-profits that focus on retirement security, as well as to information and services offered by the federal government.
At www.MyRetirementSecurity.org , users can:
- Estimate how much they need to save to enjoy a comfortable retirement,
- Learn how to avoid financial pitfalls – or find help in digging out,
- Learn about some of the big issues facing current and future retirees,
- Get help in planning to manage retirement income, and
- Take quizzes to test knowledge about saving for retirement.
The Retirement Security Coalition was created by The Financial Services Roundtable.
« Employer Suit in Sham Divorce Pension Scheme Dismissed