According to a press release, RPAG’s practice management platform will be part of a new JHFN program to help its financial advisers expand the retirement plan services they offer clients.
According to the agreement, RPAG will provide access to its proprietary suite of technology, tools, and training resources for advisers seeking to build their business within the framework of a best-practices consulting model. Key components of the RPAG platform include:
- A Scorecard SM Generator for investment fund ranking;
- An e401k Proposal system for fee benchmarking and vendor RFPs;
- Fiduciary Fitness Program;
- Fiduciary Briefcase plan sponsor online documentation portal;
- Compensation Calculator for adviser pricing models;
- Monthly newsletters and legislative updates for consistent client communication; and
- Prospecting webinars and other marketing tools to build adviser pipelines.
Advisers using the RPAG platform have access to live customer support Monday through Friday, including on-staff CFAs, former practicing ERISA attorneys, RFP specialists and plan consultants. Advisers receive ongoing practice management assessment interviews by the RPAG support team and are invited to attend monthly training webinars, onsite spring training sessions, and an annual user’s conference.
“We’re very pleased to announce our partnership with RPAG as we get ready to launch our program,” said Chris Maryanopolis, president of Signator Investors, Inc., JHFN’s broker-dealer, in the press release. “Having RPAG’s experience and reputation will help cultivate successful outcomes for our advisers, their clients, and our new program.”
« Half of All U.S. Employees Unsatisfied