The firm, which already licenses its indexes to a number of large and small ETF sponsors, had filed for its own ETFs in April and June this year. In October, the company filed an additional five ETFs, bringing to 33 the number of ETFs it has in registration, reports Strategic Insight, an Asset International company.
According to SI’s October 2010 New Fund Filings Review, the five new ETFs and their benchmark indexes are:
- Russell 1000 High Beta ETF, Russell-Axioma U.S. Lrg Cap High Beta;
- Russell 1000 High Momentum ETF, Russell-Axioma U.S. Lrg Cp High Momentum;
- Russell 1000 High Volatility ETF, Russell-Axioma U.S. Lrg Cap High Volatility;
- Russell 1000 Low Beta ETF, Russell-Axioma U.S. Lrg Cap Low Beta; and
- Russell 1000 Low Volatility ETF, Russell-Axioma U.S. Lrg Cap Low Volatility.
More information about Russell ETFs is at http://www.russelletfs.com.More information about Strategic Insights reports is at http://www.sionline.com.