The firm says the Russell Investment Discipline ETFs are the first family of ETFs designed to offer focused, transparent and consistent exposure to U.S. large-cap equities across six investment disciplines commonly practiced by professional investment managers.
The suite includes:
- Russell Aggressive Growth ETF (NYSE: AGRG),
- Russell Consistent Growth ETF (NYSE: CONG),
- Russell Growth at a Reasonable Price ETF (NYSE: GRPC),
- Russell Equity Income ETF (NYSE: EQIN),
- Russell Low P/E ETF (NYSE: LWPE), and
- Russell Contrarian ETF (NYSE: CNTR).
Each Russell Investment Discipline ETF tracks the performance of a corresponding Russell Investment Discipline Index (see Russell Introduces Investment Discipline Indexes), which is independently screened and constructed in order to reflect the return patterns of a particular investment strategy. The Russell Investment Discipline Indexes are constructed from the companies in the Russell 1000 Index.In its build-up as an ETF provider, Russell assembled a seasoned team of ETF veterans from across the industry, based in large part in San Francisco.
« Canadian Employers Slow to Adopt Drug Cost Management Solutions