According to the announcement, the new pricing capability, already offered to investors directly through Rydex as of 2000, is now available to help brokers and their clients manage intra-day risk and take advantage of market liquidity.
Rydex said the funds on the National Financial platform that will now offer pricing at 10:45 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. are:
- Rydex S&P 500 Fund,
- Rydex Russell 2000 Fund,
- Rydex Dynamic Dow Fund,
- Rydex Dynamic OTC Fund,
- Rydex Dynamic Russell 2000 Fund,
- Rydex Dynamic S&P 500 Fund,
- Rydex Inverse Dynamic Dow Fund,
- Rydex Inverse Dynamic OTC Fund,
- Rydex Inverse Dynamic Russell 2000 Fund, and
- Rydex Inverse Dynamic S&P 500 Fund.
For more information on Rydex Investments, call 800.820.0888 or visit www.rydexinvestments.com .
« Health Plans Pose Greatest Multi-Employer Plan Admin Cost