Sanwa’s new 401(k) plan will be offered by the bank’s Wealth Management Division, leveraging the expertise of locally based, independent Preferred Pension Administrators to customize plan design, documentation and administration services.
Among the features offered by the program are:
- Round-the-clock access to account information, transfers and election changes via the
- Internet and automated voice response, including a Spanish-language option
- Access to more than 250 mutual funds from 17 nationally recognized fund managers
- Access to a self-directed brokerage fund option through Nationwide’s alliance with DLJdirect
- Communications materials, including enrollment kits and newsletters
- Choice of trustee or custody-only service levels
Select funds from Sanwa Bank’s Eureka Funds family will be added in January 2001.