According to a news release from the company, Schwab’s e-Statement combines traditional account information such as balances and investment allocations with a set of tools to help participants evaluate their accounts.
Participants signing-up for the e-Statement, will receive a coded, password-protected e-mail from Schwab on a quarterly basis.
Interactive features in the new e-Statement include:
- charts and graphs that provide expanded fund details and market commentary
- a built-in retirement calculator
- one-click access to the latest mutual fund information from Morningstar
- links to additional planning tools.
- links to Schwab’s quarterly Smart Steps Investor participant newsletter.
The e-Statement option is provided at no cost to sponsors or participants. To view an interactive demonstration of the e-Statement, participants can visit schwabplan.com.