The program addresses topics such as After the Last Paycheck, and 13 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Managing Money During Retirement.
Brochures assist retirees on issues such as
- when to begin receiving Social Security payments,
- titling retirement assets correctly
- order of retirement asset distributions.
- the impact of inflation on retirement income, and
- investment diversification
In addition, Scudder’s Retirement Asset Management software enables financial advisors to determine the optimal distribution sequence of a client’s retirement assets to produce the greatest potential income for both clients and beneficiaries.
The program also includes distribution planning worksheets, seminars, and marketing mailers.
« JPMorgan Appointed Custodian of Top UK Plan