The integrated system, which ties into all the group’s separate retirement business systems, allows SEI to customize service solutions for both defined benefit and defined contribution clients.
Features of the new portal include
- secure access to retirement plan information,
- a customized Client Query application, which allows clients to communicate directly with SEI representatives,
- SEI investment research,
- information on SEI’s fund offerings and managers,
- a multi-media presentation of SEI’s Quarterly Investment Review, and
- real-time market data and US treasury information
According to a news release from the company, SEI personnel will also benefit from this system since they will be better able to monitor client activity, and manage content.
« IRS Issues Stock Rollover Rules