The company announced that the database, which provides information on the pension investment industry, will be available in a Web-based version in the fourth quarter of 2003. The Web database will be offered along with the currently available print and CD-ROM versions.
The MMD database includes data on:
- more than 71,000 pension plan sponsors, endowments and foundations
- 14,000 investment advisory firms
- 300 pension consultants.
The MMD Database groups together the contents of the following directories, each of which is also available separately:
- Money Market Directory of Pension Funds and their Investment Managers,which contains data on pension plan sponsors and endowments with $6.4 trillion in tax-exempt assets.
- Directory of Tax-Exempt Organizations, which lists data on tax-exempt organizations and public and private foundations and service organizations, as well as information on their decisionmakers and the tax-exempt funds for which they are responsible.
- The Consultant Directory, which profiles the leading pension consultants.
- Directory of Registered Investment Advisors, which covers investment advisory firms registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission and/or individual states.
- Security Dealers of North America, which includes listings on the main and branch offices of broker-dealers and investment banking firms.
« Inaccurate Statements No Fiduciary Breach