Using the new module, called Advisor Express ä, investment professionals have the ability to send S&P mutual fund content electronically to their clients, as well as delivery of online prospectuses, statements of financial condition annual reports, quarterly statements, and supplements for all US mutual funds.
Those deliveries are tracked by the system for the advisor’s files as well.
“a” la Mode
In addition, Advisor Express’ ä Module also offers:
- online mutual fund prospectuses for Standard & Poor’s universe of over 14,000 US mutual funds
- packaging of Standard & Poor’s Mutual Fund Reports with their respective online prospectuses
- functional e-mail distribution for multiple funds by name, ticker, or CUSIP
- optional back-office reporting for brokerage firm compliance departments
- immediate retrieval of all fund filings online in HTML or XML format
- electronic distribution of all compliance reports
- delivery history folder that creates an online archive of advisor correspondence with clients.
Separately, Standard & Poor’s announced that it has added additional functionality to its Mutual Fund Reports.
The new three-page report outlining the vital facts and figures of a mutual fund, will now feature more qualitative analysis from Standard & Poor’s leading mutual fund analysts.
The new Advisor Express ä Module will be featured on Standard & Poor’s mutual fund web site, Fund Advisor.
That site has also been enhanced to include:
- a new search engines with filters on the most widely-used mutual fund search elements
- the ability to display search results in spreadsheet format
- a new performance charting tool allows investment professionals to view and compare three different types of charts for the same mutual fund
- online mutual fund prospectuses that can be e-mailed to clients saving the investment professionals money, time, and tracking fees.
« SURVEY SAYS: How's Your Retirement Portfolio Holding Up?