Features of Sun Life Financial’s my statement, according to a press release, include:
- A first-page summary of information plan members said they value most, organized in distinct areas, personalized for each individual (plan balances, rates of return, investment mix),
- Clear visuals and graphics, and
In addition, content management technology, messagepoint, delivers targeted, member-specific calls to action on the statements.
In the announcement, SunLife said an independent third-party survey conducted by Rogers Publishing found that:
- Only 5% of respondents are very satisfied that their statements are read thoroughly,
- Only 9% of plan sponsors are strongly satisfied that their statement motivates behavior that’s in the best interests of plan members, and
- Only 9% are strongly satisfied that their pension statements promote their organization as an employer of choice.
More information is at www.sunlife.com .