Integrated Absence Management provides employers another method to control absence rates and the associated costs through absence management – a system of managing, reducing, and analyzing the causes of absence within a workforce in order to positively impact both the direct and indirect expenses caused by absences while ultimately enhancing productivity, according to a news release.
This is accomplished through the joint program that encompasses intake and tracking technology, administrative process, early care intervention and integrated disability management. Specifically, the companies provide services around corporate absence management that include:
- absence data intake, assignment, and triage
- tracking, notification, and communications to managers regarding absence
- Web-enabled reporting analytics and modeling
- absence duration and medical management
- return to work strategies and management
- claims adjustment
- calculation of benefits
- technology incorporating federal, state, and local legislation and corporate policy requirements.