Plan sponsors can now select from pre-built reports or develop customized reports for their needs, a news release said. The announcement also listed new features of the Client Access Reporting System, including:
- a more intuitive navigation system
- easier access to frequently used reports
- the ability to save and share reports in a client preferred format such as PDF, Excel, or intranet
- the option to schedule reports to be delivered on demand and to receive notification by e-mail when reports are complete
- a report wizard to simplify the creation of personalized reports
- online help.
Among its benefits, according to the press release, the Client Access Reporting System can be used to:
- analyze participant behavior including contribution levels, loans, and investment allocations
- evaluate the success of communication campaigns
- spot participant trends that can be useful when making decisions about plans and communicating with participants
- monitor the usage of new participant services
- get a snapshot of plan participants segmented by characteristics such as age, region, and tenure.
« Murkowski Hails Alaska Lawmaking Session as a Success