Products May 31, 2005
T. Rowe Beefs Up Reporting Portal
May 31, 2005 (PLANSPONSOR.com) - T. Rowe Price has enhanced its online Client Access Reporting System by adding new functionality including more flexibility in generating and distributing plan reports.
Reported by Fred Schneyer
Plan sponsors can now select from pre-built reports or develop customized reports for their needs, a news release said. The announcement also listed new features of the Client Access Reporting System, including:
- a more intuitive navigation system
- easier access to frequently used reports
- the ability to save and share reports in a client preferred format such as PDF, Excel, or intranet
- the option to schedule reports to be delivered on demand and to receive notification by e-mail when reports are complete
- a report wizard to simplify the creation of personalized reports
- online help.
Among its benefits, according to the press release, the Client Access Reporting System can be used to:
- analyze participant behavior including contribution levels, loans, and investment allocations
- evaluate the success of communication campaigns
- spot participant trends that can be useful when making decisions about plans and communicating with participants
- monitor the usage of new participant services
- get a snapshot of plan participants segmented by characteristics such as age, region, and tenure.
« Murkowski Hails Alaska Lawmaking Session as a Success