According to a T. Rowe Price press release, the company linked the Morningstar tools so that investors need only input personal financial data once.
The new tools on the T. Rowe Price Web site include Morningstar’s:
- ClearFuture’s guidance module, which develops a personalized investment plan by mapping existing investments and the funds offered in one’s 401(k) plan, and measures one’s risk tolerance and makes asset allocation suggestions,
- Portfolio X-Ray, which analyzes one’s total portfolio, including non-retirement assets,
- Style Box diversification, a stock report shows the total combined investment in individual stocks through either direct ownership or within various mutual funds,
- Portfolio Tracker, which helps investors monitor their portfolios by presenting a quick reference page of financial data, and
- Portfolio Watchlist, which monitors an investor’s portfolio, automatically updating it against user-defined targets such as highs and lows, volume, prices, and price changes in dollars and percentages
« Survey Says: How Soon Can Participants Join YOUR Plan?