A T. Rowe Price news release said the enhancements include:
- a section on compliance services and testing that provides nondiscrimination testing details and access to a plan’s most recent quarter- and year-end testing results
- easier tracking of regulatory guidance and legislative topics
- expanded research links that connect plan sponsors to outside resources
- automatic online password resetting, which allows for immediate site access if a password is forgotten
- enhanced functionality for accessing information and activity for multiple plans.
The site includes sections on investments, plan activity, self-service tools, regulatory guidance, products and services and seminars, the announcement said.
« OSHA Notice Requirements Start February 1