TD AMERITRADE Holding Corporation has unveiled a newly enhanced site that it says offers a more user-friendly platform, new retirement planning tools and “content tailored to distinct life phases”.
Part of that new offering is a new Small Business Retirement portal that offers information and tools from third-party providers to guide small business owners though the retirement process.
In addition to the small business focus, the site also offers:
- IRA Selection Wizard, a new tool that helps investors determine what type of IRA account investors qualify for, and to help them better understand the potential advantages of each account type; and
- WealthRuler, a tool that helps investors assess their retirement readiness.
According to the announcement, investors also have access to:
- a portfolio diversification tutorial;
- information on college savings options, such as the 529 plan; and
- Bond Wizard, which takes investors through a step-by-step process to help find bonds to “best fit their needs from long term investing to income solutions,” according to TD AMERITRADE.
“We looked at how our clients interacted with our Web site and discovered that there was a need for a more robust retirement planning experience,” said Diane Young, director, retirement and goal planning, TD AMERITRADE, in announcing the new tools. “These enhancements allow investors to select the appropriate life phase – planning and accumulating stage, nearing retirement or in retirement – and easily choose an action plan to help get started. The site offers something everyone can benefit from: easy-to-use, interactive tools and information, paired with objective investment guidance.”
The online resource can be found under the “Planning & Retirement” tab at TDAMERITRADE.com, or directly via http://www.tdameritrade.com/planningretirement/overview.html .
« Wanted: Investment Consultant