According to a press release, at the heart of the Dream Again campaign is the online planning center (www.DreamAgain.com), designed to engage, educate, inspire and motivate Americans to take action.
The site features a number of resources for advisers, businesses and individuals including:
- The Dreamcatcher (https://dreamagain.principal.com), a new social application that helps people visualize, organize and prioritize their dreams;
- Video tips and ideas from award-winning journalist and NBC Today Show financial editor Jean Chatzky;
- Inspirational case studies from business owners and individuals featuring their dreams for the future;
- Educational tools, articles and guidance from The Principal; and
- Assistance finding an adviser.
The announcement explained that with the Dreamcatcher, individuals can capture and collect images that express their financial goals and dreams, and then share their dreams on social sites with friends, family and advisers. Mary O’Keefe, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at The Principal, said the ultimate objective of the Dreamcatcher is to help foster discussions with financial professionals who can help individuals turn their dreams into concrete financial objectives, priorities and plans.