According to the announcement, White will be a portfolio manager for the following retail and variable portfolio (VP) funds:
- RiverSource Diversified Bond Fund
- RiverSource VP Diversified Bond Fund
- RiverSource Limited Duration Bond Fund
- RiverSource Short Duration U.S. Government Fund
- RiverSource VP Short Duration U.S. Government Fund
- RiverSource U.S. Government Mortgage Fund
- RiverSource Balanced Fund
- RiverSource VP Balanced Fund
White, whose first day at RiverSource is November 17, has more than 22 years of experience in fixed income investing, specializing in mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities and interest rate trading. Prior to joining RiverSource Investments, White was Managing Director and Global Head of Mortgage Backed Securities and Asset Backed Securities Businesses and North American Head of Interest Rate Trading at HSBC.
Previously, he spent 18 years at Lehman Brothers, most recently serving as Managing Director and Head of the Residential Mortgage and Option Businesses.
« Canadian Employers Slash 2009 Salary Hike Budgets