According to a press release, the new funds and corresponding subadvisers include:
- Capital Appreciation Fund – Farr, Miller & Washington LLC;
- Large Cap Relative Fund – EARNEST Partners LLC;
- Mid Cap Value Fund – Lee Munder Capital Group LLC;
- Small Cap Core Fund – The London Company;
- Emerging Markets Equity Fund – AGF Investments America Inc.;
- Global Equity Fund – Bedlam Asset Management plc;
- Core Plus Fixed Income Fund – Bradford & Marzec LLC;
- International Fixed Income Fund – Augustus Asset Managers Ltd.;
- Global Real Estate Fund – Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC; and
- Long/Short Equity – Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz.
Touchstone said its fund lineup now includes U.S. equity, international equity, U.S. fixed income, international fixed income, and a variety of alternative investment funds.
More information is at www.touchstoneinvestments.com .
« Number of Endangered Pensions Almost Tripled in a Year