A news release from Alliance Benefit Group Carolinas, said the revamped Web site features:
- updated company information,
- streaming information about the retirement plan industry,
- demo downloads for the most updated retirement plan offerings (such as the firm’s new video enrollment system),
- an adviser center dedicated to financial adviser representatives,
- an online proposal system,
- information for third party administrators seeking to outsource recordkeeping, and
- a strategic alliance section to highlight business alliances between the firm and leading industry service providers.
“Fulfilling the needs of our financial adviser
and plan sponsor partners has always been paramount to
our success” said Jim Comer, president of Alliance
Benefit Group Carolinas, in the news release. “We
asked for feedback about the features in our Web site and
developed an upgraded site that responds to those
requests. We revamped the site with those clients and
visitors in mind.”
The revamped site adds to an effort by the company to offer increased support to advisers and plan sponsors, the company said.
More information is available at www.abgcarolinas.com .
« HR Consultant Names Communication Executive