The new mutual fund platform gives financial advisers and
plan sponsors the flexibility to work with a third party administrator (TPA),
or receive bundled, full-service capabilities from Transamerica, according to a
The key features of the new platform include:
- An array of 300 funds;
- Multi-manager investment approach including 35 fund families;
- Target maturity funds from The Vanguard Group, American Century Investments, and T. Rowe Price;
- Multiple stable value funds;
- Competitive pricing structure;
- Availability starting at a minimum of $1 million; and
- Fiduciary warranty offering additional protection to plan sponsors, with guidelines for helping sponsors develop an investment lineup.
“This is a very competitive solution for advisers
and TPAs who are committed to offering innovative and in-demand features to
plan sponsors in the small and mid-sized markets,” said Stig Nybo,
president of Transamerica Retirement Services, in the announcement.
More information is at www.TA-Retirement.com .
« Ohio AG Sues Rating Agencies