According to a news release, Transamerica Retirement Services unveiled a new online enrollment workshop as well as new educational seminars.
The company said the Enrollment Workshop Online continues Transamerica Retirement Services’ new enrollment theme, “Retirement. A Journey Made Simple,” by following the same five-step process of the enrollment kit introduced earlier this year:
- learn about retirement savings
- examine personal risk tolerance
- determine savings goals
- select investments
- begin saving for retirement.
The company said the Enrollment Workshop Online could be
used in place of, or in addition to, in-person enrollment
workshops or Transamerica’s enrollment workshop video.
Employees can access the workshop or view a demo from the
Transamerica Retirement Services Web site at
Key features of the online workshop include:
- narrated video providing step-by-step guidance and retirement planning education
- interactive risk-assessment charts and retirement planning calculator
- options to view testimonials and concrete examples
- access to plan-specific information, such as a list of investment options and up-to-date fund fact sheets.
The second product being launched is Transamerica’a new educational seminars. The seminars, conducted by Transamerica Retirement Services representatives, are designed to help employees understand market volatility and other economic impacts on their savings.
The new educational seminars include:
- investments made simple: educates employees on how the markets and the investing world can affect their retirement goals
- economy made simple: helps employees understand how larger economic trends directly affect their retirement savings
- the Quarterly Review Module: reviews the basics of investing by analyzing the prior quarter’s impact on participants’ retirement goals.