According to a Transamerica news release, the investment choices meet the criteria of the Transamerica Investment Monitor’s (TIM) investment selection and monitoring process.
The new investment choices include:
- Thornburg Value Retirement Account.
- Thornburg International Value Retirement Account.
- Alger Capital Appreciation Retirement Account .
- Alger SmallCap and MidCap Growth Retirement Account; and
- Alger SmallCap Growth Retirement Account.
When selecting investment choices, Transamerica’s TIM process examines six different criteria, including performance measurement, style consistency, fees and expenses, investment process and portfolio composition, management tenure and organization.
More information is at www.TA-Retirement.com .