Answer: Times Square, New York City, with 41,900,000 visitors annually.
The rest of the top 10 include:
- Central Park, New York City – 40,000,000 visitors annually
- Union Station, Washington, D.C. – 36,500,000 visitors annually
- Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada – 29,500,000
- Grand Central Terminal, New York City – 21,600,000
- Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, Buena Vista, Florida – 17,142,000
- Disneyland, Anaheim, California – 16,140,000
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, California – 15,000,000 (tie for 8th)
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston, Massachusetts – 15,000,000 (tie for 8th)
- Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, California – 13,000,000 (tie for 9th)
- Balboa Park, San Diego, California – 13,000,000 (tie for 9th)
- Epcot at Walt Disney World, Buena Vista, Florida – 10,825,000
« (b)lines Ask the Experts – More Consolidation with New Document Program?