According to a news release, the offering allows federal employees to compare regular C, F, G, I, S investment savings projections with the new L2040, L2030, L2020, L2010 funds. The analyzer also gives L-Fund income projections from today through retirement to determine the best investment option.
The TSP L-Fund Analyzer is included in the new 2006 CSRS (Civil Service Retirement System) and FERS (Federal Employees’ Retirement System) Benefits Calculator Software from Decision Support Software. The announcement said that the 2006 CSRS and FERS Benefits Calculator allows federal employees to calculate:
- CSRS and FERS retirement annuities and costs
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) accumulation and payout
- Federal Employee Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) coverage and cost
- Long Term Health Care coverage and cost
- Federal Employee Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) coverage and cost.
A 30-page personalized retirement analysis report and 3-D color graphics pages are also generated when using the software, according to the news release. A professional version of the benefits calculator for human resource representatives, financial planners and insurance agents is also available.
For more information, go to: http://www.fedretiresoftware.com .