In addition to adding 14 partner firms, the 14-month old organization announced a number of new alliances to provide its partner firms with additional insurance products and services. The group also unveiled a benefits modeling tool, and three integrated client relationship management/commission tracking programs. UBA now has 67 partner firms.
The new partner firms included:
- Lawson, Marino & Bertera Insurance Agency, Inc., (Springfield, Massachusetts)
- Schwendeman Agency, Inc., (Marietta, Ohio)
- John D. Becker & Associates, (Mandeville, Louisiana)
- First Harbor Group, LLC, (Houston, Texas)
- Johnson & Dugan Insurance Services Corporation, (San Bruno, California)
- Lehigh Valley Benefits Group, Inc., (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Managed Benefits, Inc., (Richmond, Virginia)
- JRW Associates, (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- AMCORP Insurance & Financial Services, (San Antonio, Texas)
- Horstmann Financial and Insurance Services, (Fresno, California)
- CCI Benefit Solutions, (Columbus, Ohio)
- Brinson Benefits, (Dallas, Texas)
- The Kane Agency, Inc., (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Ferguson Employee Benefit Agency, (Greenville, South Carolina).
For more information, go to http://unitedbenefitadvisors.com .