The resource aims to helping employers understand their obligations and opportunities under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
The PPACA Resource Center includes up-to-date information on a number of elements, including:
- Counting employees,
- Exchange eligibility/Internal Revenue Service (IRS) non-calendar-year plans,
- Wellness proposed rules,
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and summary of benefits and coverage (SBC) highlights,
- W-2 reporting requirements,
- Medicare withholding summary,
- Essential benefits/actuarial value,
- PPACA employer fees, and
- New rules impacting fully insured and self-funded plans.
More information about the Center is here.