UNICARE announced it had unveiled CompleteChoice HealthFund, a PPO (preferred provider organization) option on both an administrative services only (ASO) and an insured basis.
CompleteChoice will be available with an effective start date of January 1, 2003.
The announcement said the basic components of CompleteChoice include:
- a high deductible PPO ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 annually
- an employer-funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- an employee-funded Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- web-based HRA and FSA personal account management tools and consumer information resources.
- A web-based decision guide that supports enrollees in making plan choices. This feature includes online enrollment and gives benefit administrators the ability to manage enrollment.
« ICI: Worldwide Mutual Funds Assets Up 10.3%